Surprise! It's me. Posting on a Sunday. Aren't you so excited to see me?
Do you remember how excited I was to receive the Liebster Award back in August? Well that excitement was duplicated when Zelle over at A Southern Style nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award last week! I was just so excited about the award that I decided it warranted a special Sunday afternoon post. Thank you so much Zelle; your email made my week! Y'all all make sure to go over and check her blog out; it's one of my favorites.
The Versatile Blogger Award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life. It is given to fellow bloggers for writing blogs that have touched you in some way, having quality photos, and covering a unique variety of topics.
The Rules are:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Post seven interesting facts about yourself
3. Nominate other bloggers you feel deserve the award. Link to them in your post, and notify them with a comment on their blog/email
So Here are my seven Interesting Facts
PS:I tried really hard to not duplicate any of the interesting facts I've given you before.
1. One summer Matthew McConaughey lived in my neighborhood. The only things separating our houses were 2 houses and a small canal. Sadly, I never saw him, but he helped my mom with her buggy at the grocery store.
2. I've always secretly really wanted red hair and green eyes. Pretty red heads are some of the most beautiful people in the world and I've always wanted to be one.
3. I've lived in 3 states; Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi (duh) plus Washington DC for 6 weeks one summer
4. Once I move out and have my own apartment I plan on getting a cat, probably black, and naming her Maggie. Get it, Maggie the Cat, like in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof?
5. The only time I've ever ridden a horse, a horse from that farm died later that day. I will never ride a horse again.
6. I am a high school state champion. Junior year my dance team won for the small squad division
7. I have a major celeb crush on Prince Harry. Which is perfect because I think Kate and I would be perfect sister in laws/BFFs for life.
And Here are the blogs I'm nominating!
Sunny + Turquoise
Dog Hair is an Accessory
Party of One
Friday Morning Buzz
Dixie on my Mind
Hosting and Toasting
Two Thirds Hazel
The Southern Thing